2024 Nitro Z19 Pro
The NITRO® Z19 Pro takes the amazing features of the Z19 bass boat and upgrades it with even more tournament-proven features at an incredible value.
The NITRO Z19 is the perfect blend of performance, capability and tournament-ready features. A proven hull carries up to 200 horses to get you up to speed in a hurry while the massive casting deck has ample space for you and a buddy. Inside, the massive rod storage and center box storages carry a world of gear. Underneath, the standard trailer is custom-matched to the Z19 for years of smooth on-road performance and confident loading and unloading. For a rig that outclasses the competition and punches above its weight, the Z19 answers the call.
At the fishing hole, the Z19 offers everything from a step to the aft deck with storage, an angled bow panel, livewell lid culling bracket, two new Lowrance® HDS® LIVE fishfinders networked together—and to a new Lowrance Ghost™ trolling motor, and much, much more!
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 7' 10"
Bottom Width: 6' 2"
Max. Recommended HP: 200 HP
Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
Max. Person Weight: 500 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1375 lbs.
Interior Depth: 18.5"
Transom Height: 23"
Deadrise: 16 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 1850 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 3500 lbs.
Package Height: 5' 7"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 25' 0"
Storage Length: 23' 11"
Storage Length (w/Outboard Trimmed Down): 23' 0"
- NEW bow Lowrance® HDS® PRO 9 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/ActiveTarget® & StructureScan®
- NEW console Lowrance® HDS® PRO 9 flush-mounted fishfinder w/StructureScan®
- Lowrance® Ghost® 24V, 47” (1.19 m) shaft trolling motor
- NMEA network for fishfinders & trolling motor to sync equipment
- Ethernet communication between fishfinders
- Livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Rod organizer in bow port rod locker
- Hot Foot® throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- Upgraded to NEW custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® steel trailer w/enhanced stability & performance, custom 14" (35.56 cm) aluminum wheels & spare tire
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 5 stainless steel pull-up cleats, including cleat at driver seat
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ livewells w/digital timers & rounded corners
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- Dual remote drain controls
- Starboard livewell lid w/culling bracket
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & large fishfinder surface
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- 5" (12.7 cm) digital touchscreen control
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- LED courtesy light
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Low driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow tool/drink holder
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Integrated step to aft deck w/lockable storage & removable tub
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 10” (25.4 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate—Black
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Splashwell protective film
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 10" (25.4 cm) fishfinder
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 3-bank, 30-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- Hub system w/1-year limited warranty
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables