2024 Nitro Z20
Many professional tournament anglers choose the NITRO® Z20 because it competes with larger boats in regard to speed but is compact enough for probing docks and shallower water. The basis of the Z20 is the NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull—a design that uses a series of parabolic curves for quicker holeshots, more lift while on plane and improved handling.
The Z20 is optimized for tournament angling with a Lowrance® fishfinder, two massive 8’ bow rod lockers and an enormous center tackle storage compartment with the NITRO-exclusive TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™. It comes fully rigged with a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 7' 10"
Bottom Width: 6' 3"
Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
Fuel Capacity: 50 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
Max. Person Weight: 575 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1750 lbs.
Interior Depth: 18"
Transom Height: 22"
Deadrise: 16 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 2000 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4050 lbs.
Package Height: 6' 1"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 27' 0"
Storage Length: 23' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 5 stainless steel pull-up cleats, including cleat at driver seat
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ livewells w/digital timers & rounded corners
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- Dual remote drain controls
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/mount
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & large fishfinder surface
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5C flush-mounted fishfinder
- 5" (12.7 cm) digital touchscreen control
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- LED courtesy light
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- 42.5-sq.-ft. (4.0-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & casting mobility
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Low driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow tool/drink holder
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in bow port rod locker
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/lockable storage & removable tub
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate—Black
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Splashwell protective film
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount most 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 3-bank, 30-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® steel trailer w/enhanced stability & performance
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- Hub system w/1-year limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables