2024 Nitro ZV21 Pro
The NITRO® ZV21 Pro includes the most popular upgrade options at an incredible value.
Our all-new flagship sets a refined standard in Deep V performance.
The 2024 Zv21 is built extra tough to tame any water, and features innovative new tactically-designed gunnels, Z-touch controls and saddle storage that’ll fit up to four dozen 3700-sized utility boxes. A new console and bow panel will accept any electronics you could dream of, and the in-floor battery compartment fits up to 5 batteries and their chargers with ease.
The aggressive Deep V hull, stringer system and deck on the Zv21 are chemically-bonded to form a one-piece structure that can take a beating. And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, 400 horses and the new 80-gallon fuel tank will deliver unmatched performance no matter how long the run. When it comes to tough conditions, choose the Zv21. It has the muscle to make you a champion.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 4"
Bottom Width: 6' 5"
Max. Recommended HP: 400 HP
Fuel Capacity: 64 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1200 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2500 lbs.
Interior Depth: 25"
Transom Height: 28"
Deadrise: 18 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 2900 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 5500 lbs.
Package Height: 6' 9"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 27' 11"
Storage Length: 24' 7"
- NEW bow Lowrance® HDS® PRO 12 RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/StructureScan®
- NEW console Lowrance® HDS® PRO 12 RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/StructureScan®
- Lowrance® Ghost® 36V, 60” (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor
- NMEA network for fishfinders & trolling motor to sync equipment
- Ethernet communication between fishfinders
- NEW additional cockpit fishing seat
- Extended, 71" (1.8 m) aft deck rail
- SmartCraft® gauges
- NEW livewell remote drain control
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Lenco trim tabs
- KICKER® KMC1 Bluetooth®-capable stereo system w/speakers
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue padding below bow & cockpit carpet
- Tactically-designed gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing room
- NEW rear fold-up boarding ladder
- 5 stainless steel pull-up cleats, including cleat at driver seat
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ anti-slosh livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Overflow screens
- Pump-out systems
- Oxygen generators
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- 5" (12.7 cm) NITRO® Z-TOUCH™ digital touchscreen control w/1-touch boat controls including First Fish, Nite Mode, master power, trim, lighting, bilge, livewells & more
- Key fob remote w/First Fish, Nite Mode, trim control & master power on/off
- First Fish feature fills & recirculates livewell w/1 touch for stress-free livewell prep
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- NEW ergonomic bow panel for easy electronic mounting
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding Centric X driver, passenger & fishing seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- NEW 3-level tubeless center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Midship port & starboard insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console
- Midship in-floor storage for 5 batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- NEW Deep V NVT™ performance hull w/RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) transom
- NEW 12" (30.48 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- NEW Cisco accessory-mounting track system
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- NEW bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels
- NEW automatic LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Remote drain plug
- Heavy-duty Interstate® cranking battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Boarding ladder
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (725.75 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables