2024 Tahoe T18
The TAHOE® T18 is a midsize runabout that boasts exciting performance, standout-style, and all-day comfort. From the handcrafted composite construction to the custom seating, the T18 is designed to be a family-fun machine that’s ready for cruising sandbar picnic or watersports action. A standard Kicker® stereo and four speakers crank up the tunes while a new 7” touchscreen multifunction display keeps tabs on your outboard, speed and the water depth. Premium accents, ample amenities and guaranteed fun will have you looking for reasons to get to the lake.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 7' 10"
Bottom Width: 6' 8"
Max. Recommended HP: 115 HP
Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 9 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1235 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2585 lbs.
Interior Depth: 28"
Transom Height: 20"
Deadrise: 15 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 11"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 25"
Average Hull Weight: 1580 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 1940 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 2605 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 4' 6"
Package Height At Top Of Windscreen: 5' 8"
Package Height w/Bimini In Trailering Position: 6' 6"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 24' 5"
Storage Length: 21' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 11 drink holders
- 6 pull-up mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Ice White console w/acrylic windscreen & soft-lined storage trays w/phone connectors
- TAHOE CRUISE™ digital touchscreen dashboard featuring a 7” (17.78 cm) multi-color & waterproof display w/high brightness for easy use in direct sunlight & w/anti-glare coating
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- KICKER® KMC1 stereo w/4 speakers
- Sport steering wheel
- SeaStar® hydraulic steering
- Storage trays
- Non-skid mats
- Molded-in starboard footrest
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow seating w/molded-in storage & reversible backrest for use as spotter seat
- Midship port flip-up cushion allows easy side entry w/out stepping on upholstery
- In-floor storage
- 3-across bench seating w/molded-in storage & flip-down seatback w/non-skid surface
- Aft sunpad w/flip-up cushions & storage below
- Hinged mid-cushion for aft sunpad & fold-down seatback allows easy entry w/out stepping on upholstery
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps & navigation lights
- USB receptacle & 12V outlet at console
- USB receptacles at bow backrest & port bench seat
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 14" (35.56 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 6 carpeted bunks
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables